Ada Tapper, DNP, APRN, CDP earned her doctoral degree in Nursing Practice, at the University of South Florida. Dr. Tapper has over 30 years of experience as a nurse and nurse practitioner. She is the Co-founder and CEO of ACT Health Solutions, LLC, a Home-Based Primary Care practice. During her profession, Dr. Tapper has worked for health care companies in many clinical and leadership roles in various settings and geographic location due to being part of a military family. She has worked as an assistant professor and is currently precepting nurse practitioner students. In her leisure time, she loves to travel with her family, read, stay active and enjoy quiet time. She loves to give back to the community by volunteering at Outreach Free Clinic and Resource Center as a board member and nurse practitioner.
Ada C. Tapper ’s Credentials
- Bachelor’s in Nursing from the University of Texas
- Master’s in Adult Health from the University of the Incarnate Word
- Postgraduate degree, Nurse Practitioner from the University of Texas
- Doctorate in Nursing from the University of South Florida
- Certified Dementia Practitioner
- Volunteer Nurse Practitioner and board member at a local free clinic for people who are working and uninsured.
- Member of the Valrico Fishhawk Chambers of Commerce