TO BE ELIGIBLE, YOU MUST:
- Be between the ages of 18-64 years old
- Be a resident of Hillsborough County
- Be a US citizen or Permanent Resident of the US
- Meet low-income financial guidelines
- Not have any insurance, including Medicare/Medicaid, County Social Services, VA Benefits
If you meet the requirements above, please call the clinic at 813-654-1388 to speak with a patient screening volunteer.
You will be asked to provide documentation to determine eligibility.
Please bring one of the following to show proof of US Citizenship or lawful permanent residence:
– US Birth Certificate
– US Passport
– Voters ID
– US Naturalization Certificate
– Permanent Resident Alien Card (I-551)
You will also be asked to provide the following documentation to your case manager:
- Proof of Current Address: Example: rent receipt, bank statement, cable or utility bill, any mail addressed to you
- Financial Statements: 2 months of bank statements, 2 months of savings statements, 2 months of pay stubs, Retirement account statement, etc.
- Florida Drivers License or State ID Card
- Social Security Card
Patients must complete the screening process and case management requirements prior to being scheduled to see a clinic medical provider. Case managers will determine eligibility based on the documentation provided.
If the case manage determines the patient does not meet the eligibility requirements set forth by the state to see a clinic medical provider, the case manager will provide the patient with alternative options available and may assist with applications for other services that the patient may qualify for with other community providers.