Make a Difference
- We have more than 250 volunteers who support all aspects of our clinic.
- Our medical volunteers include doctors, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians.
- Non-medical positions include receptionists, social workers and special projects.
- Individual volunteer commitments vary, but most provide 2-4 hours per week of service. All of our volunteers are trained and adhere to BOC’s confidentiality policies.
If you would like to volunteer, please complete our Volunteer Application below or stop in and drop it off. For questions about volunteering please feel free to call us at 813-654-1388 or email us by clicking here – Contact Us!.
- Support the Annual Kentucky Derby Party – You can support our annual fundraiser held in May. You can buy tickets, a table, sponsorships or donate silent auction items. Please contact Debbie Meegan by clicking here – Contact Us!
- Gifts of Securities – A gift of securities held for more than one year can provide significant benefits to you as well as BOC. If you are interested please contact Debbie Meegan by clicking here – Contact Us!
- Planned Gifts – Planned giving integrates a donor’s charitable gift with his or her overall financial, tax, and estate planning goals to maximize benefits to both the donor and BOC. Brandon Outreach Clinic gratefully accepts gifts of appreciated securities, bequests, retirement plans or life insurance policies.
- Matching Gifts – Many companies offer matching gift programs and match contributions dollar for dollar or better. Please check with your employer about its matching program, complete the required forms and send to BOC.